By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:1. Our prices are subject to change - Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Charges for delivery are not included in the stated product price.
The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable UK taxes including VAT where applicable. The price does not include any importation taxes applicable outside of the United Kingdom.
UK VAT will be deducted for non-UK orders.
3. All goods are subject to availability.
4. Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy a product or service on the website.
5. Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by Pharmacyfix.co.uk of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us.
6. When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks.
7. Provided you keep the goods in 'as new' condition, you are entitled to withdraw from this contract without stating any cause within 7 days of delivery. You must communicate such withdrawal to us within that 7 day period. If the goods are faulty or do not conform to the description, you may contact Pharmacyfix.co.uk within 28 days and will be entitled to a replacement or a full refund and we will arrange return at our own expense. Pharmacyfix.co.uk reserves the right to retain the cost of delivery where goods are returned for no cause. Orders not received must be notified to us within 90 days in order for us to investigate and process any claim.
8. No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this website.
9. Pharmacyfix.co.uk liability for any injury (other than death or personal injury), damage or loss, in particular, consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this website, or from the transaction itself, are hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of Pharmacyfix.co.uk or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
10. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your payment card details, Pharmacyfix.co.uk cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted and used by third parties.
11. If payment is made by any of the following: Visa, Switch, Maestro, Mastercard, and Delta the transaction will be handled by SagePay.
12. English law applies to this contract.
13. Some items carry a minimum order quantity, you will be notified by a pop-up message where applicable.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
See the latest genuine verified shopper reviews of Pharmacyfix which are gathered on Reviews, one of the UK's leading and completely independent review sites. Over 100 reviews rank us at a 98% recommendation score!
Pharmacyfix.co.uk is a registered online Pharmacy Chemist in the UK (Jersey) that offers behind the counter medicines like pain killers, health products and beauty products including vitamins, health supplements and hair care products among others. All products sold online by our pharmacy have been secured from reputable suppliers in the UK. If you feel that you require further help please consult your local pharmacist or contact our pharmacists on 01534 861644. Please note that our online chemist or pharmacists only provide information and we are not a substitute for professional medical help. Please ensure you carefully read information leaflets provided with your medication. You should always seek help from your local doctor if you are currently being treated for any conditions and you should always inform your doctor of any medication you are taking. Our UK pharmacy is registered with the Jersey Department of Health and Social Services and we strictly follow the pharmaceutical Code of Ethics. Our pharmacists are registered with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society Of Great Britain. We are a member of the National Pharmaceutical Association which is the principal body representing community pharmacies in the UK. Powered by Shopify